TRUE FRIENDSHIP

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

As I was preparing to follow-up on a previous entry, The Holy Spirit lead me to a story, appropriately entitled, "Unspoken Bond." I was absolutely captivated as I read about one my favorite players, from one of my favorite teams. The friendship written about in this article so reminded me of man's need for such a bond with God, that I was literally moved to tears. I hope and pray that they won't mind that I'm sharing their story in this forum. I've dropped the link below. If you have time, please lend an ear.

"THIS FRIENDSHIP IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT BECAUSE IT GIVES ME FAITH THAT MY TRUE SELF IS VALUED IN SPITE OF MY UNRULY BODY."
Reece Blakenship, ReClif

My God. Amazing.
Thank You LORD

(Way to go Matty O)

As I was preparing to follow-up on a previous entry, The Holy Spirit lead me to a story, appropriately entitled, "Unspoken Bond." I was absolutely captivated as I read about one my favorite players, from one of my favorite teams. The friendship written about in this article so reminded me of man's need for such a bond with God, that I was literally moved to tears. I hope and pray that they won't mind that I'm sharing their story in this forum. I've dropped the link below. If you have time, please lend an ear.

"THIS FRIENDSHIP IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT BECAUSE IT GIVES ME FAITH THAT MY TRUE SELF IS VALUED IN SPITE OF MY UNRULY BODY."
Reece Blakenship, ReClif

My God. Amazing.
Thank You LORD

(Way to go Matty O)
Thank you Lord Jesus for being our faithful and true Friend to all of us who love You with all our heart, mind and soul. Holy Spirit of God Thou art welcome in this place, omnipotent Father of mercy and grace Thou art welcome in this place.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We read in Werner Keller's book The Bible as History the following admission: Doesn't it seem rather strange that the so-called "Christian church" should choose a day to celebrate the Messiah's birth which was identified as the day of the birth of the unconquered sun, the day of the winter...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom