Trousers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Hi, this is genuine, I am so poor that I have only one pair of trousers and they are falling apart, I cannot afford new ones, or even second-hand ones, please pray that God will send me a new pair. Thanks, amen, I believe.
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father you are the provider and knows the need of your children. Lord what ever is the need of this individual I know without any doubt that you can supply their need according to your riches in glory. Thank you lord
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God work with ###'s heart that he returns ###'s shortpants and long pants and work in ###'s heart to not spend my money he has stolen from me and returns my money.
Replies
7
Views
163
This might sound funny but bear with me: I recently bought a new pack of underwear. I distinctly remember taking one from the package and placing the remaining still in the box it came in and placing them in my clothes bin to fold up on a later date. Fast forward 2 weeks or so, I finally went to...
Replies
11
Views
304
Please pray for me as I approach my driving test on the ### July. If I don’t pass I won’t be able to drive anymore (cannot afford) and I won’t have a driving license in time for my masters programme (it is needed to do my course if I am applying for scholarship and I can only afford...
Replies
12
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom