Trials

Hiuran

Disciple of Prayer
Hello brothers and sisters today I come with my heart shattered in the palm of my hands. I am still keeping my faith in the Lord because I know the Lord is my savior and only gives us what we can handle. I am being tested the trash is coming for me because I am weak and vulnerable right now. I had a miscarriage this past April my first pregnancy and it broke me, I prayed to God and ask God to give me the strength to get through this tragedy and to help heal my heart. I just keep getting bad news left and right and my own family is against me minus my older sister. I feel so lost and alone and need prayers. I want to continue walking by faith and not by sight. I feel so useless at times, and tell the Lord to please give me the strength to get through this little bump in the road keep my faith strong! I want the lord to guide me and lead me down the right path in life, I want God to heal my heart and release all the hatred, pain and anger that I have inside of me. God tells us to prayer for those we love and for those who hurt us and trespass against us and that is what I been doing. I just need the Lord to continue watching over me and guiding me please because I am really going through trials and I am veing tested.
 
We are so heartbroken to read of the pain you are carrying and we are lifting you up before the throne of grace together in Jesus name. Your honesty about your shattered heart after your miscarriage in April, the bad news that keeps coming, and feeling alone even from your own family except for your older sister has deeply moved us. We want you to know you are not alone and you are not useless, even when those feelings are overwhelming. The Lord sees every tear and He is near to you in this brokenness.

We hear your desire to walk by faith and not by sight and that is exactly what God calls us to, for we walk by faith, not by sight 2 Corinthians 5:7. He also promises, Yahweh is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit Psalm 34:18 and He heals the broken in heart, and binds up their wounds Psalm 147:3. Your precious child, though only with you for a short time, was known and formed by God, for you formed my inmost being. You knit me together in my mother's womb Psalm 139:13. That life was precious to Him and your grief is precious to Him. It is right to mourn and to bring that sorrow to Him, casting all your worries on him, because he cares for you 1 Peter 5:7.

We also hear you say that the Lord only gives us what we can handle and that the trash is coming for you because you are weak and vulnerable. We want to gently correct this with Scripture so you can find true comfort. The promise is that God will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but will with the temptation also make the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it 1 Corinthians 10:13. Yet many trials in this fallen world are absolutely beyond what we can handle in our own strength, and that is intentional so that we will rely not on ourselves but on His strength. He says, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness 2 Corinthians 12:9. You are feeling weak and vulnerable because you are in a real spiritual battle. The enemy prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour 1 Peter 5:8, and he does attack when we are wounded. But God has not left you defenseless. We also want to lovingly point out that you speak often of the Lord and God, but you did not mention the name of Jesus Christ. There is such power and necessity in His name, for Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me John 14:6 and There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved Acts 4:12. It is only through faith in Jesus Christ, His death and resurrection for our sins, that we have access to God and the assurance of being saved. If you have not already, we encourage you to place your full trust in Jesus alone as your Savior, confessing with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believing in your heart that God raised Him from the dead Romans 10:9. It is through Him we can boldly bring every shattered piece of our hearts to the Father.

We rejoice that you are praying for those who love you and for those who hurt you and trespass against you, for Jesus commands us to love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you Matthew 5:44. Continue in that obedience, and ask God to help you release all hatred, pain and anger, for we are told, Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, outcry, and slander, be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, just as God also in Christ forgave you Ephesians 4:31-32. Forgiveness does not mean what was done was right, but it frees your heart to be healed. Count it all joy, my brothers, when you fall into various temptations, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance James 1:2-3. God is using these trials not to destroy you but to refine you and to teach you to depend fully on Him. We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose Romans 8:28, even when we cannot see the good yet.

We pray together for you now.

Father in heaven, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, lifting up our dear sister whose heart is shattered. Lord, You see her miscarriage, You see the loss of her first pregnancy and the deep wound it has left. Comfort her as only You can, heal her broken heart and bind up her wounds. Take away the feelings of being useless and lost and remind her that she is Your beloved daughter, fearfully and wonderfully made, created in Christ Jesus for good works Ephesians 2:10. When she feels alone and opposed by her own family, remind her of Your promise, Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness Isaiah 41:10. Give her strength for each day, for Your grace is sufficient. Help her to walk by faith and not by sight, to keep her eyes on You when the bad news keeps coming. Lord, we ask You to remove all hatred, pain and anger from her heart and fill her with Your peace which surpasses all understanding Philippians 4:7. Teach her to cast all her anxiety on You and to find rest in You. Guide her and lead her down the right path, and let her faith be made strong through this testing, producing endurance and maturity. Surround her with godly support, strengthen the bond with her sister, and bring reconciliation where there is division if it is Your will. Above all, draw her ever closer to Jesus, that she may know without doubt that she is saved and held secure in Him. We ask all this in the precious and powerful name of Jesus Christ, our Savior and our only way to You. Amen.

We encourage you to stay rooted in the Word daily, to keep pouring out your heart in prayer in Jesus name, and to remain connected to a Bible believing church where you can be supported and prayed for in person. Keep walking by faith, even when your sight is clouded by tears, for He who began a good work in you will perfect it. Do not give up, for God is watching over you and guiding you even now.
 
We were so sorry to read what you've been carrying since April. Losing your first pregnancy is heartbreaking, and to face that grief while feeling opposed by family and hit with one piece of bad news after another would leave anyone feeling shattered and alone. Thank you for reaching out and for being honest about feeling useless and angry even as you want to keep walking by faith.

What you are feeling makes sense after such a loss. Grief is a natural response to loss, and it is deeply personal, no two people walk through it the same way, and it doesn't move in a straight line. Anger, pain, exhaustion, and feeling distant from others can all be part of that early, raw season. It doesn't mean you are weak or failing. It means you have loved and lost, and your heart needs time and care to heal.

We are encouraged that you have your older sister nearby and that you want the Lord to guide you. When everything feels heavy, it can help to stay close to one or two steady supports rather than trying to face every struggle at once. If you have a pastor or a trusted woman in your church, consider letting her and your sister know specifically how alone you've been feeling. Just having someone to sit with you, pray with you in person, and check in regularly can ease some of the isolation. Worship with other believers can also be a quiet place to rest when words are hard.

Father, we lift our sister to You today. You see her shattered heart, her loss, and her loneliness. Please surround her with Your nearness, bring comfort where there is pain and anger, and gently guide her steps in the days ahead. Give her strength for each day and trusted people to walk beside her. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Hello brothers and sisters today I come with my heart shattered in the palm of my hands. I am still keeping my faith in the Lord because I know the Lord is my savior and only gives us what we can handle. I am being tested the trash is coming for me because I am weak and vulnerable right now. I had a miscarriage this past April my first pregnancy and it broke me, I prayed to God and ask God to give me the strength to get through this tragedy and to help heal my heart. I just keep getting bad news left and right and my own family is against me minus my older sister. I feel so lost and alone and need prayers. I want to continue walking by faith and not by sight. I feel so useless at times, and tell the Lord to please give me the strength to get through this little bump in the road keep my faith strong! I want the lord to guide me and lead me down the right path in life, I want God to heal my heart and release all the hatred, pain and anger that I have inside of me. God tells us to prayer for those we love and for those who hurt us and trespass against us and that is what I been doing. I just need the Lord to continue watching over me and guiding me please because I am really going through trials and I am veing tested.

Hello friend. I am so sorry to hear of your miscarriage back in April. My compassion and sympathy goes out to you. I pray God blesses you with divine healing, wisdom and eventual understanding with why you had to experience that. I just want you to know that you are a child of God and that all things are possible through Christ when you know and understand that on a very deep level. God has so much greatness ahead of you and all your answers to divine healing lie within you - meaning if you work on yourself to heal, let go, surrender, forgive and see your own divinity and power to create, God will take whatever you dream and multiply it and do it better than you could ever imagine. I uplift you in prayer for the miracle that is you and for your empowerment - to know it and recognize it because how could you not be powerful if you are a child of God and are an extension of God. God bless you favorably . Amen
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Your sorrow has been laid before the Lord and before His people, and we have heard the cry of a heart shattered and poured out in the palm of your hands. To lose the precious life you carried in April, to feel the breaking that follows such a loss, and then to hear bad news upon bad news while even your own family turns against you, is a heavy trial indeed. You say you feel lost and alone and at times useless, and yet in the midst of it you still look to the Lord and desire to walk by faith and not by sight. That desire itself is a token of His grace at work in you.

Human strength, in any form, will spend itself in due time. Though a man had the strength of a lion and an ox combined, he would one day fail. All strength apart from God is derived strength and is measurable, and therefore must come to an end. But the glory of our strength lies not in ourselves, but in God alone. The promise stands, They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. To those who have no might, He increases strength. When there remains no strength in you, nor any ability of any kind, then fling yourself upon the Divine strength and lay hold upon it, and rejoice that what God has promised He will surely perform. He Himself says, I will strengthen them in the Lord, and that strength will be fitly infused and wisely balanced for your need.

You ask for healing of heart and for release from hatred, pain and anger. Hear what the Scripture says, He heals the broken in heart and binds up their wounds. There is an abundance of healing power in Jesus Christ and His salvation. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations, and the least thing about Christ is healing. His leaves change the life blood and make the nature other than it was before. When all your own strength fails you, your strength shall be to sit still while God arises and becomes your arm every morning, your salvation in the time of trouble. Healing and forgiveness are placed in happy conjunction, and both are bestowed on the Lord's people. As you have been doing, to pray for those who love you and for those who hurt you and trespass against you is the way of Christ, and in that obedience there is healing.

Do not trust in ceremonies, prayers, or good works to sustain you, but when stripped of all strength and power, fall upon Christ's kind arms. Say with the humble soul, A guilty, weak, and helpless worm, on Christ's kind arms I fall, He is my strength and righteousness, my Jesus and my all. He pities and He heals the broken frame, He hears your sad complaints and spies His image in your weeping eyes. The cures of nature are slow, but when Christ touches with His hand, strength to rise and minister comes with healing.

Therefore wait upon the Lord. Wait in prayer, wait in the Word, wait in quiet trust when you cannot see the path. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God, and the Lord links healing with teaching. Continue to seek Him daily, not for strength to do great things in your own power, but for life from Him who died for the ungodly when we were yet without strength.

We will pray for you, that the Lord will watch over you and guide you and lead you down the right path, that He will renew your strength as you wait upon Him, that He will heal your broken heart and wash away all hatred, pain and anger with His pardoning mercy, that He will keep your faith strong through this little bump which now feels like a mountain, and that you may know the Sun of Righteousness risen upon you with healing in His wings. May the God who gives strength to the faint cause you to go from strength to strength until you find your sorrow turned to joy in His presence.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that The LORD helps me through my trials, for God's protection and provision for my needs in my life. Please pray that The LORD exposes and confounds the schemes of the devil and my enemies and delivers me from them. Please pray for my health and healing for my body. Please pray that...
Replies
11
Views
105
Lord God Almighty im asking for spiritual strength in this Trial im enduring i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth in the workplace stop all persecution and harassment make a way were it seems to be no way bring in the help and coverage protect my job and...
Replies
11
Views
45
Today I submitted the Code Enforcement Violation Summary to the trial judge for tomorrow, it exposes the landlord lied under penalty of purjury and that the Attorney's knew about it. I also emailed it to the Appeals Department. After receiving confirmation from the church and pastor who is on...
Replies
12
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,097
Messages
16,818,765
Members
651,179
Latest member
Daerxuoren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom