Travelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frances

Guest
i am travelling out of town for the weekend, please pray for me that God grants me journey mercies, and a peaceful, relaxing and blessed weekend. amen.
 
Lord, please let this be a safe and blessed trip. Amen.
 
Lord let this journey be a journey of peace, protection, love and spiritual growth and rejuvenation. Please take positive material with you like relaxation and gospel CDs.
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request.



A Prayer For YOU….

Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless Me! Supply all my need. Bless my spirit and soul to prosper in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears.

God manifest Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my joys be fulfilled, my God given dreams become reality, and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You.

Bless me with peace, excellent health, joy, happiness; but most importantly real, true, and undying love for God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.â€



Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. You have prayed and others have prayed for you. Now we are going to wait on God. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for travelling mercies for a ###-day out of town retreat to and from the area and for my good general health as I got exposed to a splashed flood water on my lips (mouth) that I cleaned with water, soap, sanitizer, and alcohol. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
106
### request krti hu ki..### pati travelling ke liye nikal gye hai to unka travel aacha ho car se ja rehe hai ### prayer kijiye aur jo kam ke liye ja rahe hai wo kam aache se ho jaye.
Replies
8
Views
154
Please pray for me, for light upon my calling, for divine anointing. For I have the calling of preaching that I did not fulfill yet. Pray for my travelling on the ###th that will open my doors of spiritual fulfilment, for me to receive a divine encounter. Divine direction. I need miracle...
Replies
7
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,251
Messages
16,786,042
Members
648,841
Latest member
Tyenduurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom