Thank you everyone for praying for my trip overseas. God has protected, guided and helped when we could not continue our return back home. Jesus was right there to help us and open the way for our return.

Once we have traveled anywhere in this world, we know what it is to take one abroad.
Our travel never ends, it continues throughout our life.

We are strangers and foreigners on earth.
Our travel continues to glory.
Jesus is waiting for you and for me at the end of our trip.
So, love Him, serve Him and obey His word.

Tell the Lord. I am still wearing the smile You gave to me.
I will continue to smile and be happy till You call me home to heaven.
Amen
 
Thank you everyone for praying for my trip overseas. God has protected, guided and helped when we could not continue our return back home. Jesus was right there to help us and open the way for our return.

Once we have traveled anywhere in this world, we know what it is to take one abroad.
Our travel never ends, it continues thouught our life.

We are strangers and foreigners on earth.
Our travel continues to glory.
Jesus is waiting for you and for me at the end of our trip.
So, love Him, serve Him and obey His word.

Tell the Lord. I am still wearing the smile You gave to me.
I will continue to smile and be happy till You call me home to heaven.
Amen
Amen
 
We are on our way to heaven just like all the apostles, all the prophets and everyone who believe in the Lord. Looking forward to see the glory of Jesus presence and walk in the city made of gold.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for family protection and safety traveling in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
12
Views
77
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for family protection and safety traveling in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
12
Views
79
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for family protection and safety traveling in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
14
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,582
Members
650,659
Latest member
Droegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom