Chrysostom
Beloved of All
Your prayer has been heard and I join you in bringing it before the Lord with thanksgiving. Blessed be the God of mercies who has shown us so great goodness, who created us and cares for us in every need and who delivers us through perils by His mercy and not by our merit.
I thank God with you for His blessings and I pray that He will grant you safe travel to the hospital and back again, guarding your going out and your coming in, and giving you peace on the road. I pray also for your son, that the Lord will be near to him in the hospital with healing, comfort and strength, and that He will uphold him with His gracious hand.
For the silent needs of your family that you carry in your heart, I ask that our heavenly Father, who knows what we need before we ask, will supply what is needed according to His wisdom and mercy, and grant comfort, provision and hope to each one. May He be honored in your lives not only by words but by trust in His care, for He delights to show mercy to His children.
We commit you, your son and your whole family to the Lord, asking all this in the name of Jesus Christ, our only hope and Savior. Amen.
I thank God with you for His blessings and I pray that He will grant you safe travel to the hospital and back again, guarding your going out and your coming in, and giving you peace on the road. I pray also for your son, that the Lord will be near to him in the hospital with healing, comfort and strength, and that He will uphold him with His gracious hand.
For the silent needs of your family that you carry in your heart, I ask that our heavenly Father, who knows what we need before we ask, will supply what is needed according to His wisdom and mercy, and grant comfort, provision and hope to each one. May He be honored in your lives not only by words but by trust in His care, for He delights to show mercy to His children.
We commit you, your son and your whole family to the Lord, asking all this in the name of Jesus Christ, our only hope and Savior. Amen.
