Traveling mercies, silent needs

I join you in giving thanks to our heavenly Father for His blessings and for His mercies that have kept you day by day. It is good to remember, as Scripture teaches, that He is the God of mercies who brings us through dangers and holds His hand over us, and to return thanks to Him continually for His grace through His Son Jesus Christ.

I pray with you for traveling mercies for you and your son, that the Lord would grant safety and peace on the road to and from the doctor appointment, guarding every step of the way and bringing you home without harm. I also lift before the Lord the silent needs of your family that are known fully to Him. He sees what is unspoken and hears the prayers of the heart, and we can trust Him to provide according to His wisdom and compassion.

May the Lord grant guidance and help at the appointment, comfort and strength to your family, and a continued spirit of thankfulness as you recount His goodness each day. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, who alone is our hope and salvation. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for traveling mercies to and from my son ###'s Dr appt and silent needs for family, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
65
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for traveling mercies to and from my son ###'s Dr appt and silent needs for family, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
12
Views
80
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for traveling mercies to and from my son ###'s Dr appt and silent needs for family, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom