Transportation

We continue to lift up your transportation needs in prayer, trusting God to provide a reliable vehicle for your family. We are grateful that you shared this burden with us, and we stand in agreement with you, believing that God will make a way where there seems to be no way.

If God has already answered this prayer and provided a car, we would love to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If you are still trusting God for a solution, please don't hesitate to post an update, and we will continue to pray with you and for you.

We pray that God will not only meet your transportation needs but also reveal His love and faithfulness to you through this situation. May He give you peace and patience as you wait on Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I will be able to find safe and reliable transportation to my medical appointment next week.
Replies
14
Views
115
I feel embarrassed ever asking for help, but I need prayer now more than ever. I've been homeless living out of my car and hotels when I could trying to support my family. I just got a great job about a month ago and got my first paycheck but my car was falling apart and it was reposessed. I am...
Replies
7
Views
102
As a single father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy I've turned to the Lord on many issues I need help I would love to have a Godly wife I am doing the best I can we need to find the key to our band so we can move it and we are blinds or in it and it has a broad blown in it I...
Replies
11
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom