Hi, everyone. I'm asking for prayer for someone to come and look at my vehicle and tell me what's wrong with it. Also, I'm asking that I find a job where I can work and make really good money, in-spite of my back pain. My vehicle broke down. It seems like I have the worst luck with used cars. I don't know what's wrong with my car. I can't get anyone to come over to my apartment to check it out to see what is wrong with it. All I know is my son was driving it and it started blowing black smoke out of the tail pipe and it completely stopped on him. I had to get the car towed to the apartment. I lost my job a few months back, due to medical reasons. It is my back, I can't stand long. I filed for disability and they denied me. The doctors keep telling me to lose weight and everything will be better, the pain will go away. I'm on a very strict diet and I'm doing my best to lose weight. I don't know what to do. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
I'm praying to Jesus that He will lift you up & help you with your car & medical back pain. Jesus you know what to do to intervene & help in these areas. Please Lord help your servant & heal these issues. We all need your help in difficult times & now your servant is asking for your divine assistance.
Thank You Lord,
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel embarrassed ever asking for help, but I need prayer now more than ever. I've been homeless living out of my car and hotels when I could trying to support my family. I just got a great job about a month ago and got my first paycheck but my car was falling apart and it was reposessed. I am...
Replies
7
Views
102
As a single father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy I've turned to the Lord on many issues I need help I would love to have a Godly wife I am doing the best I can we need to find the key to our band so we can move it and we are blinds or in it and it has a broad blown in it I...
Replies
11
Views
158
Need Home,Job, Food, transportation and to see my mom& brother which are the only family left alive.
Replies
13
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,816
Members
648,810
Latest member
Bwaermont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom