Transportation Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtm

Humble Prayer Warrior
I requested to pray you for a good job and good working atmosphere. But I lost my new job because they didn't accept my work. But very wonderfully and suddenly, Jesus gave a job in my favourite country and favourite living situation, and my favourite old working company. I already joined and work there satisfactorily. But now we have transportation problems. That is why job losing problems will come, please pray for me tomorrow our company will take decision. Please pray for solve transportation problems.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel embarrassed ever asking for help, but I need prayer now more than ever. I've been homeless living out of my car and hotels when I could trying to support my family. I just got a great job about a month ago and got my first paycheck but my car was falling apart and it was reposessed. I am...
Replies
7
Views
101
Need Home,Job, Food, transportation and to see my mom& brother which are the only family left alive.
Replies
13
Views
165
Please pray for our rent concerns, that all is well with our apartment, that there is no trouble. And we have peace and security. And please pray for my transportation, everything is too expensive and this affects my getting to work. Thank you Lord, In Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom