Rent and transportation

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your burdens concerning your rent and transportation needs. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you, lifting up your apartment and praying for peace, security, and protection over your home. We have also asked our Heavenly Father to provide wisdom and provision for your transportation, that He would make a way where it seems there is no way and ease the financial strain so you can get to work without worry.

If God has moved in these areas—if your rent situation has been resolved, if your apartment remains trouble-free, or if He has opened a door to affordable transportation—we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can celebrate His faithfulness together.

If your needs remain unmet, we invite you to post this request again so we can continue praying with you. We believe God hears and answers prayer, and we are committed to standing with you until He brings the breakthrough you need.

May the Lord bless you with His peace that surpasses all understanding, and may you feel His presence guiding you every step of the way. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel embarrassed ever asking for help, but I need prayer now more than ever. I've been homeless living out of my car and hotels when I could trying to support my family. I just got a great job about a month ago and got my first paycheck but my car was falling apart and it was reposessed. I am...
Replies
7
Views
103
Need Home,Job, Food, transportation and to see my mom& brother which are the only family left alive.
Replies
13
Views
170
Please pray that I have affordable and timely transportation. That I can have timely transportation to work in Jesus' name, thank you, Lord.
Replies
7
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom