Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you please let your healing power to touch my sisters who are diabetic In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
13
Views
211
Lord God Almighty in Heaven im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my situation touch my ###'s heart make a way were it seems to be no way holy spirit speak to ### don't let me be homeless or leave make a way were it seems to be no way in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
180
I pray Lord to heal my body from any sickness infection or anything wrong with my body lower touching The healing hands don't let me have no pain that on my body parts work and function normally. I don't want to have no more pain I don't want to be sick how many father I want to be healthy I...
Replies
9
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,101
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom