Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)
My friend, I pray on your behalf.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect ###'s health, removing all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial breakthrough,for this family,and others as well. . Pray that my husband and myself,have good lab results,and that I have no trouble with them finding a vein,it is hard to find at times,and so painful,with small veins.In Jesus name,we...
Lord Jesus, thank you for this beautiful day, thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins.🙏 Lord Jesus, I'm praying for the complete healing of my family. Please heal me from ### and my brother for his ###. Please guide us Jesus heal us. Me, my brothers and relative and friends...
Lord Jesus thank you for today, thank you for all the blessings and please forgive us our sins. Lord Jesus, I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Heal us me from having ###