total abundant healing now in my stomach teeth gums every part of me now in Jesus

Anonymous

Beloved of All
urgent please all pray I need your prayers I stop feeling sick nausea permanently now in Jesus name I command all nausea all every sick feeling all stomach inflammation all tenderness soreness all pain all discomfort all every stomach problems all wind all indigestion all every stomach problems symptoms asthma itchy scalp all coughing all wheezing sore throat tight chest all every pain in my back whole body all every skin problems all pale skin all sensitive skin all every skin blemishes all lines all wrinkles itchy scalp thin hair all sleepless nights broken sleep all depression all heaviness all sadness all sorrow all suffering all pain all worry all anxiety all fears all agitation all tension all irritability all PMS bad period pains all every weakness all worry all anxiety all suffering all pain all hurt all negative thoughts emotions all every bad memories experiences all effects from my past all these things leave my whole body life stomach presence permanently permanently right now by the power of Jesus in Jesus name be congested into the everlasting lake of fire now now permanently in Jesus name Lord Jesus forgive me for all things fill me flood me overwhelm me with your healing power power strength great total peace joy happiness calmness relaxation beauty radiance abundantly now restore my stomach health faith Lord please give doctor ### wisdom when I see him on ### bless him to give me better anti sickness tablet with no side effects bless him to tell me if I have to take 1 or 2 stomach tablets Lord fill him with your holy spirit give me wisdom understanding great compassion towards me please heal me totally completely in every way bless me Lord to be symptom free now in Jesus name amaze me with your healing love please Lord flood me every part of me with your healing power heal heal every part of me please Lord provide and meet all my needs desires abundantly even before I ask in Jesus name Lord flood right now in Jesus name by your power please every all make up brands companies shops places shelves stores all supermarkets with new best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers BB creams bronzers cosmetics creams best ever fake tans best ever new thickening shampoo more a lot better great moisturizers all the new cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets and fits all my needs desires that is creamy dewy totally uplifting totally transforming that I put on don't want take off that I look feel so stunning with Lord realize this to all shops now abundantly great prices restore all every disappointment I have ever ever had with the make up now in Jesus name Lord grant me best ever healing hair skin teeth clothes beauty appearance life health blessings healing respect favour blessing the very very best with everything now abundantly in Jesus name I command abundant divine total complete healing In my whole body stomach beauty hair skin now abundantly I receive oceans oceans oceans blessings now in Jesus name I command great abundant wealth comes to me now abundantly in Jesus name all my deepest deepest desires are realized to me now Lord please bless ### please to be so very very gentle with me in every way from now on in Jesus namess
 
Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

May Jehovah, the only true and living God, in His Son’s Jesus Christ’s name bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Continue to pray (don’t ever stop praying), and continue to trust and thank God for answering your prayers in God’s timing. God is never late.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Give Your angels charge over me to protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger. Encourage, heal, and make me whole in You. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word and Ways of God. Bless me to come to know You better, love You more, and bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Will for my life. May I always abide in You, live in Your Word, and allow Your Word to live and abide in me. God cause me to be a stream of living water flowing in Your Word and Love. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, care about, and all those who love and care about me. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus' name, I command my stomach, skin, hair, scalp, ear, every single part of me to be healed, healed in every way right now in Jesus' name. Asthma, leave me permanently right now. All stomach problems, sickness, inflammation, discomfort, tenderness, leave my stomach permanently right now...
Replies
7
Views
312
Lord please strengthen every part of me in power now give me lots lots self control will power give me more confidence in my self please remove all fat from my stomach hips whole body now never return bless me lord to now be I stone my desired weight now and to maintain it bless me with alot...
Replies
6
Views
105
urgent please all pray in Jesus name I command abundant divine healing in my stomach every part of me my ear every part of me now I command in Jesus name all stomach inflammation tenderness all discomfort all every stomach problems all every symptoms asthma all coughing all wheezing sore throat...
Replies
3
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom