Lord please strengthen every part of me ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please strengthen every part of me in power now give me lots lots self control will power give me more confidence in my self please remove all fat from my stomach hips whole body now never return bless me lord to now be I stone my desired weight now and to maintain it bless me with alot alot faster metabolism every way now renew restore nt beauty in every way alot better every before now renew restore my youth in every way now abundantly bless me lord to look alot alot more than 20 years younger than what I really am in every way now always let the beauty of the lord be apon every part of me incredibly abundantly now always bless me lord to outshine every all giris all women in every way everywhere j go now always I will not admire I will now be totally incredibly admired in every way now always in jesus name lord bless me to look totally incredibly geourgeous totally incredibly stunning astonishing amazing outstanding totally phenomenal totally magnificent totally breathtaking incredibly beautiful radiant young glorious in every every all photograiges all videos all selfies all snap chats taken if me with every all phones all cameras at all times in all places alot alot better every all top class models now always every time I will not admire other peoples photographes my photographes will now be totally incredibly admired in every way now always in jesus name lord pleass heal all my gums teeth uj every way now and please Make my dentist give me 2 crowns I need in my teeth right now without any delay lord please flood every all make up bragds companys all every make up manufactures allnprjmark stores with new the very very best ever new foundations new tinted mostruisers I desire the very very best ever for my skin new pump hotties new tubes at really great prices bpw in great great abundance in jesus name lord please make all every single all particular clothes suits really streachy comfortable jeans trousers best ever high neck tops dreses bargins cream bootflair streach trouser not see though in any way all things I am looking for desire be in allmposces all shops all websites gir me everywhere ar really great prices now always in my size lird please grant me totally fulfilment in every way in every area my life now grant me please the millions I desire now send realise lord to me the millions I desire please now without any delay grant me lord the vet very best ever hair in every way now hairdressers teeth gums smile skin beauty appearance radiance clothes jewelry bargins dresses treatment with allnpeooe respect with all people the very best ever life wealth prosperity riches luxury abundance success in scary way favour in every way bkwssubv husband in every way homes mansions holidays in every way the very very best with all things now always in great abundance now always forgive me lird for all things streatheh every part of me in power now give me lots more confidence in my self in every way now give me lots will power self control now always in jesus namess
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus.

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad. All things work for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing throughout your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will overflow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - I’m praying that if it is your will that my husband and I will separate then I will really accept it. Today is the worst day for maltreatment .. swearing and yelling at me, blaming me, verbally abusing me, banging the door at the house. For some reason I cannot bear it anymore … so...
Replies
6
Views
123
Lord your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please please Lord renew restore please please my whole health in every way form my whole skin in every way form my whole beauty appearance confidence faith trust in you in every way form my whole entire youth figure in every way form now in...
Replies
8
Views
144
Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, Lord, bless and please, please, please make me, me, please, absolutely every single part of me, please, the total, total, total, very, very best ever, ever, model, very, very best ever, photogenic person in the whole, whole...
Replies
6
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,637
Messages
16,790,400
Members
649,200
Latest member
Scialpaermere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom