Anonymous
Beloved of All
urgent please all pray in Jesus name I command abundant divine healing in my stomach every part of me my ear every part of me now I command in Jesus name all stomach inflammation tenderness all discomfort all every stomach problems all every symptoms asthma all coughing all wheezing sore throat tight chest all infirmity all bloating all nausea all sleepless nights all worry all anxiety all fear all fears all agitation all tension all irritability all water in my ear itchy scalp all every skin problems all depression all heaviness all sadness all sorrow all every weakness all negative thoughts emotions all every infirmity every all sickness all disease all these things leave my whole stomach body presence permanently right now be congested into the everlasting lake of fire permanently now in Jesus name Lord fill me flood me overwhelm me with your healing power great power strength peace joy happiness light love self-control calmness relaxation bless me to sleep a lot better peaceful refreshing sleep bless me to get off stomach tablets soon I command my stomach healed completely totally in every way now normal I pray I don't need ### stomach tablets inhaler any more flood me with healing Lord bless me to be so happy again laugh again give me great power strength to do all things in Jesus names
