Toothache healing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi! I got a very painful toothache on Thursday night. On Friday, I felt it again. On Saturday (today), it’s a constant pain. Unlike Thursday and Friday, I can’t even chew properly today. I feel like there’s an infection huhu. But the dentist made an xray and said there’s nothing wrong. His...
Replies
12
Views
35
I need a prayer for complete healing for my gum health and toothache every infection to go away especially my molar on right upper side. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
121
LORD please take this toothache away . Please and i pray for a dentist that is great in all areas in JESUS name amen . show me which one ?
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom