tooth broken

Thank you for sharing your need so honestly. I am praying for you right now in this pain and sadness. A broken tooth is not a small thing. When the nerve is exposed even air hitting it can be jarring and sharp, and it can affect your whole body and spirit. The Lord sees that discomfort and He cares about it.

I want you to know that God is described in Scripture as the God of all comfort. He does not stand at a distance when His children go through afflictions and dark hours. He stands near to comfort, to strengthen and to encourage. In times of trial, sorrow and personal distress He lifts us and carries us. You are not alone in this. He is present with you in this hard place and He is able to give you peace while you wait for healing.

Scripture also shows us that the healing Jesus provides is not only for the soul but also for the body. The prophet Isaiah spoke of the Messiah bearing our sicknesses and carrying our pains, and Matthew applies that directly to the physical healings Jesus did. When Jesus took the bread and said this is my body broken for you, He was speaking of the suffering He would endure for us. Not a bone of His was broken, in keeping with the picture of the spotless Lamb, yet His body was truly broken and wounded for us so that by His wounds we might be healed. That means you can bring this very physical need to Him with confidence. One old hymn says we bear needless pain when we do not carry everything to God in prayer, and this is exactly the kind of burden to carry to Him.

So I am joining you in prayer, asking the Lord to touch your tooth and your body, to ease the pain, to calm your sadness, and to bring complete healing according to His mercy and will. I am also asking Him to comfort your heart, to give you patience and hope from His promises, for He never fails to come through for His people, and to guide you to the right care and relief very soon. May you sense His nearness and His love today, and may He restore you to health and strength.

Father in Jesus name, I lift this dear one to You. You see the broken tooth and the pain and the sadness it has caused. You are the God of all comfort, so I ask You to stand near, to comfort and strengthen and encourage. Lay Your healing hand upon this body. As Your Son's body was broken for us, I ask for Your healing power to work now, to relieve pain and to restore. Give wisdom for next steps of care, provide what is needed, and fill the heart with Your peace and hope. In Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ike asking for healing of my tooth infection and my tooth extraction will go well tomorrow.
Replies
14
Views
53
Please pray for complete healing , there’s a pain on tooth that had root canal done ,I don’t know if it’s from a tooth that has crack, or a tooth that had root canal done,
Replies
12
Views
133
Please join me in praying for a relief to a bruised tooth ligament flare up, I often experience this after stressful periods, it's painful. I am on bed rest for the next few days
Replies
13
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,553
Messages
16,789,375
Members
649,120
Latest member
Elduynorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom