We have heard your request about your tooth infection and the extraction scheduled for tomorrow, and we are joining you in prayer before the Lord.

We know this kind of pain and the waiting for a procedure can bring a lot of anxiety, and we want to remind you that God cares for both your soul and your body. He is merciful and near to those who call on Him, and He invites us to bring every need to Him and to trust Him rather than relying only on ourselves.

We are praying for you, ###, that the Lord would bring healing to the infection, ease your pain, and give wisdom and steady hands to those caring for you tomorrow. We ask that the extraction would go safely and well, that there would be no complications, and that your recovery would be quick and complete. We also pray that He would give you peace tonight and tomorrow, freeing you from fear and filling you with confidence in His tender care.

Father in heaven, we lift up ### to You in the name of Jesus Christ. You know his pain and You see his need. We ask for Your mercy and healing upon his tooth and body, for Your hand to guide the procedure tomorrow, and for Your comfort to guard his heart with peace. Grant him rest and a full recovery for Your glory. Amen.

We will continue to keep you in prayer. May the Lord grant you rest tonight and strength for tomorrow, and may you know His presence with you through it all.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Bro./Sis. , Praise the Lord! I have been suffering from tooth infection. So, I request you kindly to pray for my healing. I declare in the mighty name of Lord Jesus that I am healed. Amen. From -### ###, ###
Replies
11
Views
395
I have a infection that is not going away even with antibiotics it just seems to be keeping it away but is still kind of lingering. Prayer this goes away and no body odor. That if theres a supplement or something I can do or take to stop this that I do. Prayer to even find the right doctor if...
Replies
9
Views
23
Please pray that all infections and cracks to be completely healed especially my upper right molars, receding gum, all infirmities to heal, lumps, gallstones, LDL level to normalize, in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
8
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom