Took For Granted

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamatmothao3

Humble Prayer Partner
God, you've said to bring our requests no matter how big or small for this I thank you. My washing machine has stopped working, my family's dirty clothes are piling up to the point of hindering. Please heavenly father I give you this situation, please do your will.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you Father in Heaven, dear Jesus, for providing for our needs. Please help ### with their laundry situation. Amen.
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God. ​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 4:13 – “He sent back this answer: ‘Do not think that because you are in the king’s house you alone of all the Jews will escape.'” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Esther 4:13, Mordecai is responding to Esther’s fear about...
Replies
12
Views
168
All honour and praise this morning for Jesus my lord and savior and god the father. By no means do I take the lords favor Grace and mercy for granted. You see he has shown me exactly how to draw closer to his presence through this last situation he cleared up for me Halellujah. I have always...
Replies
17
Views
216
It is not just for petitions granted that I wait on Jesus god and Holy Spirit… I look to grow closer and be filled up with Holy Spirit til my cup runners over , you see. I am a matured enough believer in christ thank you all for your teachings and advice I received them with gratitude and...
Replies
13
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom