Too Ill To Work God Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Have the flu all week and I need to make good money this month before the season ends and dries up sales. Need $### before tax season starts. Pray for God's will amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Father I lift up ### to You please intervene in his situation, bless and prosper his finance. In Jesus' name Amen...
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife had purchased tickets for her and our daughter to go overseas to visit family. So, I took my two sons, very young, and headed to Texas...
Replies
7
Views
162
Please dear Jesus grant this blessing. I need money for medicine and my ### and ### have bills and I have no money. Please Lord bless us all. In Christ's name I pray Amen 🙏 please
Replies
6
Views
273
Dear Jesus Christ my lord and Savior please help me have a good night's rest and sleep well to rest my old body and mind each night at home in my bed. Please help me wake up each morning feeling rested and with confidence knowing that you're going to help me have a good day. Help me be a better...
Replies
6
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom