Tomorrow, the 1st of December, is my birthday, but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynthia0939

Humble Servant of All
Tomorrow, the 1st of December, is my birthday, but every year on this day, I wish I had never been born. I'm tired of this battle called life. I'm tired of fighting for survival. I'm tired of being empty. Lord, I don't make wishes, but for my birthday I have just one wish: please make me financially independent. Having a steady income will solve most of my problems. I don't want to be rich, just want to earn well enough to be able to live comfortably. I don't have too many wishes but they can be summed up into one: a peaceful, secure, happy life. I'm so weary of this daily struggle. I'm doing all I can and I don't know what else I'm supposed to do. I turn ### tomorrow. It's time I stopped being financially dependent on others. I trust you Lord. Please bless me with a better life.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi it was my friend's birthday the other day and mine yesterday, it's the first time I haven't seen them since we fell out 8 months ago, I really miss them and I wasn't allowed to reach out to them to wish them happy birthday and they didn't reach out to me either, I pray that God will remind my...
Replies
9
Views
287
I posted yesterday and the replies gave me some comfort. I want to expand a bit more. My fiance and I are in a long distance relationship. He is in ### while I'm in ###. We had planned to fly back to our home country in June which we did for our civil registry. However a few days before flying I...
Replies
10
Views
226
Good morning, I thank you Father for another day of life. I just ask for your grace and mercy on this anniversary of my birth in Jesus' name.
Replies
7
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom