Tomorrow perfect day

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Tomorrow perfect day in every way.
Success in my classes with my pupils.
Success in my home - cleaning washing decluttering etc
Also this whole week
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Great beautiful sunny successful victorious sweet prosperous and PERFECT day for me and my family.
Replies
10
Views
270
My beach hollydays are over. I travel back to my continental city. Please pray that i will pack my things easyly quickly effortlesly (which is always stress for me more then to other people. I want to clean the whole appartement as much as i can since i heard that people who give their...
Replies
10
Views
144
I request prayers that God helps us to have a really successful consultation day tomorrow with lots of patients signing contracts. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom