Tomorrow on the 6 November, I am driving ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Amen and Amen let the God bless you too in your way out and way in in the mighty name of JESUS
Let the take to next level, let your house be bless in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord, I am driving now the bus school bus stop to my left side but I don't see it. I hope the woman bus driver did not camera my plate number, oh lord forgive me for my sins and I repent and please lord help me… please protect me while I am driving that I must be careful in the name of...
Replies
5
Views
354
While I am driving going home last Thursday, I was bumped by dump truck. I got a pain on my chest and had some wounds. I am requesting to please pray for my fast recovery and to shoulder by the company owner of the dump truck the 100% repair of my car. By your prayer and Grace of God. Amen - ###
Replies
9
Views
271
```markdown Lord, ord Interview Wed 15th- Still praying without ceasing. Please Help me succeed. Thread starter### Start dateThursday at 11:05 AM Tagsamazing job country: united states evil spirit satan occult demons faith grant discernment ability favor faith protection opportunity healing...
Replies
7
Views
532
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,821
Messages
16,815,311
Members
651,025
Latest member
Goormuorhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom