Tomorrow morning 7.30 am my ### cancer ...

Tomorrow morning 7:30 am my breast cancer surgery. Please pray for me. God please come and heal me. We have nothing. But you are only one God.
I am praying for you too, that God heals you and that surgery will not be needed. Amen
 
Tomorrow morning 7.30 am my breast cancer surgery. Please pray for me. God please come and heal me. We have nothing. But you are only one God.
Trust, in the Lord that he is in control and know that his healing hand rest upon you in Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### is having surgery tomorrow to remove the tumor that has invaded her body. We are believing that the tumor is benign. I pray for guidance for the Surgery Team and all those who will treat ###. Thank You Jesus in advance for ###'s total healing. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
14
Views
204
Asking for prayers for healing for my cat, ###. She is sick for ### days. Going to veterinary tomorrow morning and pray for the right answers and right diagnosis on my baby. And to give me comfort and strength for my baby ###. And the restoration and healing for ### my sweet cat. Thank you so...
Replies
5
Views
207
Good evening everyone..I need prayers for my ###..he's got court tomorrow morning..I know that God says to ask and it shall be given in prayer..I have faith my ### will be set free tomorrow in God's name
Replies
9
Views
470
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom