Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

—Psalm 37:3 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Having a place to live amid life's uncertainties and having assurance of God's protection and care are based on two essential principles:
  1. Trusting in the LORD.
  2. Doing good to others.
When we live by these two commitments, we learn to depend upon God in fresh new ways that bring us refreshment, hope, and joy. As we do, we extend God's grace when do good and share God's blessings with others.

My Prayer...​


Loving God, my Abba Father, I trust you with my life, which I offer to you as a living sacrifice to bring you glory and honor* as I seek to bless others as you have blessed me. As I do this, dear Father, I know you are rushing to meet me with your loving grace and love beyond compare. Thank you! Thank you for your love. Thank you for your protection. Thank you for holding my future in your hands. In Jesus' name, I praise you. Amen.


* Romans 12:1-2.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance. —Psalm 33:12 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Each of us needs to ask ourselves: "Who or what is the god of our culture and nation?" Certainly, our God is the LORD, the King of Israel...
Replies
0
Views
110
  • Article Article
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. —Psalm 143:10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We want the Holy Spirit to be at work in us, transforming us to become more like Jesus (2 Corinthians 3:18). For this to happen, we must...
Replies
0
Views
96
  • Article Article
I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. —Psalm 116:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Understanding the LORD's love, presence, and nearness should lead us to serve him...
Replies
0
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,724
Messages
16,814,326
Members
650,973
Latest member
Dwiererland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom