Today's Verse - Psalm 116:1-2 (KJV)

I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.

—Psalm 116:1-2 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Understanding the LORD's love, presence, and nearness should lead us to serve him and to deepen our relationship with him. While we love God for many reasons, we especially want to express our love to him today for his personal concern for us - individually for each of us! In a world where important people refuse to spend time with those they consider "beneath them," we are truly blessed with an incomparable God who listens to our every cry, recognizes our distinct voice, and tunes his ear to hear every one of our whispers. Yes! I will call on the LORD! I will praise him, thank him, confess to him, and speak of him and his grace as long as I live!

My Prayer...​


Father, you know each hair on my head and every thought in my heart. Thank you for hearing my prayers. Thank you for answering so many of them with the answer I sought from you. Please give me patience when I cannot see your hand in the other answers - those that do not come as soon or do not bear the result I had requested. I believe and trust that you are always near, working for my good even when I can't see it or understand what is happening. I believe you always answer my prayers to your glory and for my best eternal interests. So please, dear Father, strengthen my faith so that I will never outlive my trust and faith in you. In the name of Jesus, I ask for this grace. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. —Psalm 121:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... In a world of startling beauty and a universe of dazzling diversity, our hearts are to be drawn back to the One who...
Replies
0
Views
98
  • Article Article
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. —Psalm 19:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God's voice is always speaking through his creation. His witnesses give testimony to his glory...
Replies
0
Views
79
  • Article Article
I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. —Psalm 138:2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... For Christians, God's temple is one of two related things: either the Christian's physical...
Replies
0
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,927
Members
650,891
Latest member
Scuamond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom