Today's Verse - Philemon 1:7 (KJV)

For we have great joy and consolation in thy love, because the bowels of the saints are refreshed by thee, brother.

—Philemon 1:7 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Wouldn't this description of Philemon be a great one to have said about you? I know I would love to have this reputation among God's family! To be loved and supported, encouraged by an encourager, is to have your heart refreshed and your attitude lifted. Let's commit to being an "encourager" who refreshes the hearts of those around us this week, especially those in the family of God.

My Prayer...​


Tender and loving God, thank you for leading the people into my life who have encouraged me when I most needed it. Please give me the eyes to see and the heart to serve those around me who desperately need my encouragement. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
For we have great joy and consolation in thy love, because the bowels of the saints are refreshed by thee, brother.

—Philemon 1:7 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Wouldn't this description of Philemon be a great one to have said about you? I know I would love to have this reputation among God's family! To be loved and supported, encouraged by an encourager, is to have your heart refreshed and your attitude lifted. Let's commit to being an "encourager" who refreshes the hearts of those around us this week, especially those in the family of God.

My Prayer...​


Tender and loving God, thank you for leading the people into my life who have encouraged me when I most needed it. Please give me the eyes to see and the heart to serve those around me who desperately need my encouragement. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
Jesus is the only One who can bring peace and joy to our life. No one else can. Believe in Him and thou shall be saved.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. —Philippians 2:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... While our...
Replies
0
Views
100
  • Article Article
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. —1 John 1:7 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... As we seek to please God and trust in his grace, more grace is supplied. As we walk openly...
Replies
0
Views
139
  • Article Article
And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ. —Philippians 1:9-10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... I don't know about you, but...
Replies
0
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,302
Messages
16,820,988
Members
651,312
Latest member
Sydouwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom