Today's Verse - Matthew 11:28 (KJV)

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

—Matthew 11:28 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Where do you go when you are exhausted and in need of rest? No bed, vacation, or retreat can give us the genuinely refreshing, spiritual rest we desperately need apart from Jesus. He invites us to bring our weariness to him and rest in and with him.

So what are you waiting for? Come to Jesus and enjoy the blessings of his presence, love, forgiveness, grace, refreshment, and rest! Jesus invites us:
"Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest" (Mark 6:31).

My Prayer...​


Almighty God, your Son Jesus is my strength and hope. I look forward to the day when he returns in triumph for me and all of your children. But Father, I want to know him better and to live for him with an undivided heart. I want to find rest in his presence, meaning in his service, and significance in his acceptance. Please bless me as I journey toward a deeper relationship with you and gain a more profound knowledge of your Son. In the name of Jesus Christ, my LORD, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

—Matthew 11:28 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Where do you go when you are exhausted and in need of rest? No bed, vacation, or retreat can give us the genuinely refreshing, spiritual rest we desperately need apart from Jesus. He invites us to bring our weariness to him and rest in and with him.

So what are you waiting for? Come to Jesus and enjoy the blessings of his presence, love, forgiveness, grace, refreshment, and rest! Jesus invites us:

My Prayer...​


Almighty God, your Son Jesus is my strength and hope. I look forward to the day when he returns in triumph for me and all of your children. But Father, I want to know him better and to live for him with an undivided heart. I want to find rest in his presence, meaning in his service, and significance in his acceptance. Please bless me as I journey toward a deeper relationship with you and gain a more profound knowledge of your Son. In the name of Jesus Christ, my LORD, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
I am running to the arms of Jesus. That is the safest place to be. Jesus is my Rock and my salvation. I love Him with all of my heart and will never ever leave Him or ignore Him.
 
Heavenly call continue to be heard throughout the whole wide world. Come to Me... I will give you rest. Jesus love and care arriving at your door.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. —Matthew 5:11-12 (KJV) Thoughts on...
Replies
0
Views
56
  • Article Article
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. —Matthew 6:33 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Jesus is speaking in his Sermon on the Mount. He wants us not to worry about all the stuff we often pursue. So, let's seek (pursue...
Replies
0
Views
81
  • Article Article
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I...
Replies
0
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom