Today's Verse - 2 Timothy 1:12 (KJV)

For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

—2 Timothy 1:12 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


As Paul faced extremely challenging circumstances near the end of his life, many he had led to the LORD had abandoned him. Nevertheless, he was confident that the LORD would not abandon him! He had committed his life to Jesus as LORD, and the LORD would ensure that Paul's investment would not be wasted. His life, future, and eternal destiny were entrusted to the LORD. He was confident they were also secure in the LORD (Romans 8:32-39). With every fiber of his being, Paul believed that on a specific day known only to God the Father, Jesus the Son would return, every knee would bow, and Paul's faith in the LORD would be joyously validated. I am convinced Paul's conviction was on the mark. My life and future are based on that conviction. My prayer is that you share this same conviction, too!

My Prayer...​


Almighty God, I believe, but please strengthen my faith. No matter what I endure, may my confidence in you will remain firm and my hope may remain vibrant. I entrust all I am and hope to be into your hands. I believe you will bring me through whatever lies ahead and guide me into your glorious presence with great joy. In Jesus' glorious name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
I'm unable to process attachments or files directly. If you can provide the text content from the attachment, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • 1700231579447.png
    1700231579447.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 7
For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

—2 Timothy 1:12 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


As Paul faced extremely challenging circumstances near the end of his life, many he had led to the LORD had abandoned him. Nevertheless, he was confident that the LORD would not abandon him! He had committed his life to Jesus as LORD, and the LORD would ensure that Paul's investment would not be wasted. His life, future, and eternal destiny were entrusted to the LORD. He was confident they were also secure in the LORD (Romans 8:32-39). With every fiber of his being, Paul believed that on a specific day known only to God the Father, Jesus the Son would return, every knee would bow, and Paul's faith in the LORD would be joyously validated. I am convinced Paul's conviction was on the mark. My life and future are based on that conviction. My prayer is that you share this same conviction, too!

My Prayer...​


Almighty God, I believe, but please strengthen my faith. No matter what I endure, may my confidence in you will remain firm and my hope may remain vibrant. I entrust all I am and hope to be into your hands. I believe you will bring me through whatever lies ahead and guide me into your glorious presence with great joy. In Jesus' glorious name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
Let us all suffer for the sake of the Lord and salvation of lost souls.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us. —2 Timothy 1:13-14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We live in a world of keys, locks...
Replies
0
Views
72
  • Article Article
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. —2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Power! We like that concept. Power! But if it is to be godly, power alone does not make us right. Godly power must be accompanied by love and...
Replies
0
Views
299
  • Article Article
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, —2 Timothy 1:9 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... "Before the beginning of time!" How do you understand...
Replies
0
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,391
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom