Today's Prayer - family

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in agreement with you in prayer for your family’s salvation, healing, and protection. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to draw you closer in love, strengthen your obedience to His Word, and shield you from every scheme of the enemy.

If the Lord has moved in mighty ways since you shared this request—if hearts have been softened toward salvation, if healing has begun, or if you’ve felt His protective hand—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a source of hope and faith for others walking a similar path.

If, however, the answers you seek have not yet become clear, we invite you to post this request again as a new prayer. We remain committed to interceding alongside you, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will and timing. May He continue to deepen your trust in Him and reveal His faithfulness in every circumstance.

We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray salvation, healing and protection for us. Help us love You more daily + obey Your Word. Deliver us from evil. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen Thank you
Replies
9
Views
173
I pray salvation, healing and protection for us. Help us love You more daily + obey Your Word. Deliver us from evil. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen Thank you
Replies
10
Views
172
Heavenly Father, I pray salvation, healing and protection for us. Help us love You more daily + obey Your Word. Forgive us as we repent. Deliver us from evil. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen Thank you
Replies
9
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,351
Messages
16,787,359
Members
648,928
Latest member
Tyroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom