Todays is my ### first year first Exam

shainy

Disciple of Prayer
Today is my LLB first year first exam, I studied but I'm not remembering anything, full of tension, exam is 11am to 2pm, please prayer for ###.
 
Lord please bless ### that they may absorb what they're studying and do well on their exam. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE CLAIM COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYYYY YAYZZZZZ PASSED MY FIRST EXAMMMMM THANK U JESUS AND ALL GOOD FOLKS HEY TODAY MADE IT TO B O,K…...LIFE IN NOW GREATLY I PASS MY NEXT 3 EXAMS URGENTLY I GET MY NOSE PIERCED FOR MY BDAYYYYYY GREATLY I FIGURE OUT...
Replies
8
Views
132
Please Pray For ### To Haved Passed All ### Exams Nicely With Good Marks As ### First Year Results are going to be out Tomorrow... It was ### medical boards! In ### Internal exams ### have struggled passing and with time ### got ready yet still ### am getting afraid and ### started to have...
Replies
8
Views
232
I have my first exam of my first year of nursing college whatever I have studied Lord should help me to write it I am scared as it's one of tough subject exam Lord should give me wisdom, knowledge, and strength to face it.
Replies
10
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom