today

WingsofaDove

Beloved of All
Dear Jehovah, thank you for this day. Please bless and protect me. In Jesus name Amen.
 

Attachments

  • image.png
    image.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
Word of God says My GOODNESS will GO before u

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord let ur PRESENCE be with her as she goes out n comes in let her experience ur GOODNESS today BLESS everything that she does n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God that my SS funds are on the debit card have it delivered to my mailbox today. Jesus Christ of Nazareth, hear my prayer and answer be my request. B Jehovah JIREH, thank God and this ministry for interceding for me. I will make another donation as soon as I cash the check. Will a man...
Replies
11
Views
187
Dear God thank you for helping me have a good day today at work. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol today and tonight. Please help me get a good night's sleep and rest and have a great day tomorrow. Thank you to everyone else that has also prayed for me. There is still a lot of work...
Replies
10
Views
216
Dear God, please help me as I go today and finish the year. I thank you Lord for the opportunity and all the learning I did. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom