Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
today my ex text me and told me that my son at school, they talked about feelings and my son said he wanted his mom and dad back together, she said it's hard and makes her upset every day, I miss them so much.. I want to be a family again so bad.... I said to her I love my kids so much and I still care about her.. it does not matter what has been said or who did what anymore, we need to put kids first... please God please touch ### heart and help her find you and want our family back together it's worth fighting for .. please God help us
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me for a miraculous breakthrough of the power and the love of Jesus Christ today for my birthday for my ex-boyfriend to come back and be able to talk to me and bring healing back into our life and bring healing back into our relationship, even if we don’t get back together, at...
Replies
12
Views
151
Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
10
Views
121
For my daughter's application to medical school she needs 3 closed recommendation letters from her professors. They had agreed to but they seem to have gone silent suddenly and the deadline is near. Please pray for them all to send in their testimonials today. That however busy they are today...
Replies
11
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom