Today we finally have the money to start a business,

Lucrecia ulloa

Humble Servant of All
Today we finally have the money to start a business, I (###) and the man who loves me ###, I ask your prayers for God Bless protect and help us to grow in our love, and for the success of our business. Thank you.
 
Praise God for his wonderful Blessing, Father In the Name Of Jesus, prosper this couple and business as they go forward with grateful hearts to you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters, I would like to share several prayer requests with you. 1. Personal Healing and Peace (a) Please pray for grace upon my life, for peace in my church relationships, and for healing from past trauma. (b) I ask for love, peace, and joy to flow in my life...
Replies
6
Views
287
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 – “I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.'” This profound truth speaks to the very nature of God...
Replies
9
Views
38
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 10:8 – “The wise in heart accept commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb contrasts two types of people: those who are wise and those who are foolish. The wise person is...
Replies
7
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,660
Messages
16,790,985
Members
649,236
Latest member
Gileysath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom