Today they are going to remove a ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today they are going to remove a blood clot on my left leg today. Keep me in your prayers Amen
Replies
7
Views
255
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over our car that it continues to run smoothly with out any mechanical issues I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over every inch of our vehicle protect my coming and going today I place the car in your hands in...
Replies
8
Views
151
I'm believing God for open communication between my husband ### and I and ask him to remove any other woman and send my husband home to me desiring me and help me be obedient and kind and forgiving Amen
Replies
11
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,868
Messages
16,804,253
Members
650,361
Latest member
Phoeraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom