Today My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday to ###. Lord Jesus bless ### with all abundance and joy. I make this prayer in Jesus name Amen.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
FATHER! BLESS THIS VESSEL AS ONLY YOU CAN ON THIS DAY YOU ALLOWED HIM TO COME FORWARD INTO THIS REALM. BLESS HIM TO BE WHAT YOU CALLED HIM TO BE IN JESUS NAME! (A LIGHT IN DARK PLACES) GOD BLESS...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨🏯♾️🏰🎧😘🏡🛬🙏🌻🌏🐶TODAYYYYY IS THE 4TH OF JULYYYY I SHOULD BE GETTING A MAN A DOG DODGE CHARGER NOT A LEMON 🍋 ICE POPSICLES ICE MACHINE MY FAMILY TIME BLESSED WERE HAPPY COMMINICATION FREEDOM BLESSED..IF I DONT GET A VEHICLE GREAT DEAL ON A DODGE CHARGER AND...
Replies
9
Views
150
Please pray with me for a miraculous breakthrough of the power and the love of Jesus Christ today for my birthday for my ex-boyfriend to come back and be able to talk to me and bring healing back into our life and bring healing back into our relationship, even if we don’t get back together, at...
Replies
12
Views
140
It’s been 3 years I accepted Jesus in my heart. I brought up in ### family and believed in ### Gods God Jesus chose me on 15th march, 2023 That day without realizing… whole day I was feeling like I should order cross necklace. I finally installed app and placed an order. Next day, I...
Replies
7
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom