Today my nursing foundation exam completed I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ### i am a nursing student these days feels like heavy and depressed i am in a stage where i almost wanted to kill myself due to the depression because i failed my ### nursing exams i feel like its the end of the world where i wanted to kill myself all i want is someone who can...
Replies
14
Views
170
In Jesus name, I pray over for exam success. As I prepare and continue my first semester of nursing school. I pray for wisdom, knowledge and retentive memory to all the material that I need to know to pass my exams this semester in jesus mighty name I Pray Amen. Every setback and disappoint...
Replies
8
Views
193
Praise the lord , as I have posted earlier for my nursing counselling for government college, today is the result coming out for it and I want to see my name up there in list allotted with government college and I believe that miracles do happen by god's grace and I believe in him and have...
Replies
11
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom