Today is the 6th day in a row of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
Today is the 6th day in a row of severe migraines and my fibromyalgia has been bad some of those days as well. I am surprised I'm not more depressed than I am. On May 28th I had to go into the hospital because the start of a fourth day of severe pain from fibromyalgia and migraines made me so depressed that I became suicidal. Please pray for healing physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Thank you. God Bless all who come to this site.
 
Child of God...Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere Is Praying Just For You. God wants You to remember these ten things…I Am for you…I Am in love with you…I Am with you…I Am going to bless you…I believe in you…I will not fail you…I will provide for you…I will give you rest…I will strengthen you…I will answer you when you call…


http://youtu.be/L3RD5_WfQVg
 
Jesus, please make this person whole and fill them with the Holy Spirit. Amen
 
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today is a good day myself my daughters son breathing greatly we are happy communication healed greatly lungs healed greatly THATS it that’s all with the blood of Jesus..
Replies
5
Views
88
LIFE IN I HAVE A MIRACLE TODAYYYYYY 5 TH WHEEL TRAILER FREE OR CHEAP GREATLY LIFE I GET GIFTED OR FIND ONE IN DECENT FRESH N CLEAN CONDITION GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET MY PASSPORT AND I PACK UP JUST THE BASICS FOR ME AND MY 2 CATS I DONT FOCUS ON ANY NEGATIVE I JUST GET US PACKED UP TOGETHER AND GO...
Replies
11
Views
133
Yes my name ### I'm praying for a gd day at work today an rest of the week
Replies
14
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,403
Messages
16,810,877
Members
650,788
Latest member
Astalkira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom