Today is ###'s birthday day. His ...

Tossum

Prayer Partner
Today is my brother's birthday day. His name is ###. God bless him. Please pray for his health and good life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today is my birthday. Please pray for a good day today and a good year. I have been tormented by voices for ### years. Most of these voices are male narcissist voices speaking threats, intimidation, harassment and fear over me 24/7. I don’t want to hear this today. Please pray.
Replies
9
Views
165
Heavenly father I bring my cousin ### to you even though we don't speak and I know he's not a believer and he has no brothers or sisters or wife he's ### years old and he's got a lot of money but he has only a mother he grew up without a dad and his mother's ### years old my aunt and he tries to...
Replies
9
Views
360
**My Birthday Prayer — September 10th** Lord, I am writing this special prayer for my upcoming birthday on September 10th. As my birthday approaches, I come before You with an open heart, asking You to cover me, protect me, and surround me with Your presence. The past two birthdays have been...
Replies
12
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,454
Messages
16,811,282
Members
650,808
Latest member
Cnteoville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom