Today I went to get the TB ###

Morpiarsh

Prayer Partner
Today I went to get the TB results, am free by the grace of God, not detected am fee free thank you Jesus big thanks pray for ### and more blessings thanks
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over, blessings, favor and anointing, everywhere i went. I pray that GOD get glory. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
6
Views
154
Pray today that I went for the in interview have faith in Jesus this job will be given to me all principles blocking it will go away and I will recover from my cough and foot rot without seeing the doctor because of faith in Jesus. In amen
Replies
7
Views
215
Please pray that Ms. ### chooses me for the patient Access Clerk when she makes her decision this week. Also pray for me to get my hands on $250.00 or more dollars to pay my bills that's due tomorrow September ###,###. And also pray for my son ### who is out of work and is seeking employment...
Replies
8
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom