To start a college.

Asanion

Disciple of Prayer
We have Registered a Trust. Name of our trust is " ### Education and Social Development Trust ". The Name ### is formed by taking two letters from each word in the sentence " ### ### ### ". We are trying to start a College. The Name of the college is " ### ### ### of Arts and Science ". We need your kind prayer. Please pray continuously. - ###.
 
Prayed for your intention and will definitely continue to do so for a month, through the rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet. GOD bless!
 
We have Registered a Trust. Name of our trust is " ### Education and Social Development Trust ". The Name ### is formed by taking two letters from each word in the sentence " JEsus NEver FAils ". We are trying to start a College. The Name of the college is " ### College of Arts and Science ". We need your kind prayer. Please pray continuously. - ###.

We have Registered a Trust. Name of our trust is " ### Education and Social Development Trust ". The Name ### is formed by taking two letters from each word in the sentence " JEsus NEver FAils ". We are trying to start a College. The Name of the college is " ### College of Arts and Science ". We need your kind prayer. Please pray continuously. - ###.

Thank you. GOD bless you all!
 
I prayed for this, in Jesus' Name, amen
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer faith trust help doubt fear protection direction decision Lord God morning prayer...jpg
    quote prayer faith trust help doubt fear protection direction decision Lord God morning prayer...jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 4
  • quote prayer morning help hope Lord let me be a light for you in the world today color .jpg
    quote prayer morning help hope Lord let me be a light for you in the world today color .jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 4
  • quote prayer afirst heal Ayo day morning protection daily guide us abundant life health joy ha...jpg
    quote prayer afirst heal Ayo day morning protection daily guide us abundant life health joy ha...jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 4

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter who has just started college. She is lonely and struggling emotionally with low self confidence after a rough first week.
Replies
8
Views
127
Everything I think about going back to college I start to get a ### and start being ###. I think that God wants me to take a different plan. I hadn't asked god if he wanted me to be a ###. I just assumed. I think that my next step is to concentrate on my ### and what gifts I have to offer.
Replies
10
Views
151
In the name of the Lord, I pray for a financial miracle to get me out of this toxic job I took after being laid off of previous job of nearly ### years. The drama, toxic boss threatening pay, writing us up , etc. I need to be able to retire and live or have good job and financial well being for...
Replies
10
Views
48
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom