To show the hypocrisy of the people ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
To show the hypocrisy of the people who fight for these murdering women to have a "right" to get an abortion, because it's "their body", yet these same people also fight against people who don't want the vaccine. Hypocrisy?
 
To show the hypocrisy of the people who fight for these murdering women to have a "right" to get an abortion, because it's "their body", yet these same people also fight against people who don't want the vaccine. Hypocrisy?
May His Light reign upon all of our hearts, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus. My parents don’t like me talking about puppets at church with my fellow Churchgoers because in the past, I talk about something and I repeat and obsessed about it because of my ADHD autistic behavior. But I am being on top of the situation of not being redundant and just calling...
Replies
9
Views
217
I posted earlier about the Mayor allowing the cellars to be used as accommodation. The lying goes very very far. The architect, who knows this is illegal, came to the house and said "no one will check" (i.e., it isn't the workshop for which I gave town approval.) When I informed her anonymously...
Replies
8
Views
249
Rebuke all hypocrisy people around my life neighbor, church, and other areas with fake encounter it demons are confusing about idiot with “meek in the Bible scripture word” I am forgiving each day their offense but this offense is continuing and contagious we need intersections praying God...
Replies
9
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,534
Messages
16,800,641
Members
650,053
Latest member
Laoxdoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom