Chudtum

Disciple of Prayer
TO SEE OR HEAR FROM MY DAUGHTER IN US FOR OVER TWO YEARS NOW. RESIDENT PERMITS FOR MY SON IN UK AND FOR GOD TO SETTLE HIM. MY HUSBAND DOES NOT WANT SEE ME AGAIN. SOMEONE WHO BUILT ON MY LAND IN ### IS THREATENING MY LIFE
 
Contact me for prayers, deliverance and protection, ### for prayers
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY LIFE IN I CAN SEE HEAR FINALLY ONCE FOR ALL GREATLY THE GOD DESIGN THE WAY LORD INTENDED IS FINALLY HEALED GREATLY IN ME. LIFE IN GREATLY REMEMBER IT IS OVER THAT SATAN HAS NO DOMAIN DOMINION OVER ME AND GOD ALMIGHTY OR...
Replies
8
Views
137
Please say a prayer that God lets me hear from my daughter today. I'm very worried. I don't know if she is busy, someone is sick or if she is upset with me. I ask in the name of Jesus. God bless you. ###
Replies
8
Views
162
LIFE IN IT DOESNT HURT TO HEAR FROM ME ITS A BLESSING GREATLY EVERYTHING I TOUCH IS BLESSED ITS IN THE WORD GREATLY REDEEMED FROM BS..LIFE IN SECRET MY LEFT TOE NSIL HEALS MY MOM HEALS MY 3 OFFSPRINGS HEAL OUR FAMILY HEALS OUR PETS ARE HEALED IN SECRET.LIFE IN GREATLYYY I GET HOME TO OWN OF...
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,270
Messages
16,809,063
Members
650,679
Latest member
Buyford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom