To Pray For My Husband ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

merinroy

Guest
This is ### from ###. I kindly request your prayer for my husband ### ### who is scheduled for ECG today at ###:###. Please pray that everything is normal and to heal him completely.

Thanks a lot,

###.
 
Philippians 4:6,7 says be anxious for nothing but make prayer to God and that the peace of God will guard our hearts. Father, thank You for such blessed assurance. We make mention of ### before Your throne of mercy, Lord touch him by Your healing hand and let Your peace be upon this family. We say it is well, in Jesus name...amen
 
Lord, Your will be done. Bless ### with Your Healing and Grace. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please please pray for my husband. He is supposed to be traveling home today and his phone is not connected and I am terrified that he is hurt or worse
Replies
12
Views
367
I'm requesting prayer for my husband, ###. He has a lot on his plate and is showing signs of burnout from being overwhelmed with work. He's also struggling with anxiety. I'm asking God to rebuke that anxiety and fill him with His perfect peace. I plead the blood of Jesus over my husband. Thank...
Replies
10
Views
188
-Lord deliver my husband ### from all evil and protect him and and family from seen and unseen danger -Lord i pray for protection over my husband from depression and pray right job/business stable income to provide for out family needs to have healthy marrige -Gods Devine will into my home...
Replies
9
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,521
Messages
16,777,744
Members
648,076
Latest member
Chreimarland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom