To move and stay in ### and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY SATAN ### EVERY DEMON THAT IS REFUSING TO LEAVE OR OBEY MY VOICE AND THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY VOICE WILL OF GODDDDDDDDDDS WILL IN MY AREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I REPEAT MY DOMAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OF MY SPIRITUAL...
Replies
7
Views
138
Life in I get a new home to live Stay in greatly urgently with my 2 cats preferably near the beach 🏖️ anywhere in the World 🌎 that no one nothing evil knows where I move to its a secret for now on greatlyyyyyyy with the blood of Jesus
Replies
10
Views
142
IT IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLY TO FIND A GOOD MAN I GET TO MOVE GREATLY WHERE ITS A GOOD THING FOR ME MY 2 CATS GREATLY A NEW STATE OR COUNTRY IT IS OK IF I GET A PLACE IN ### UPSIDE CAN BE UP HOWEVER IM READY TO BE HAPPY I HAVE BEEN IN ### ALL MY LIFE GREATLY WHERE I...
Replies
10
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,503
Messages
16,811,747
Members
650,843
Latest member
Chreydaruorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom