To Keep My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

turner14

Guest
I am about to lose my job. We will begin to receive the notices in November ###. Please pray that I keep my job.
 
Child of God,

Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. Psalm 54:2

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us

PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember….Faith without works is dead.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with secured feeling in You that You are always with ### in his bad and good times. Therefore, please let ### be courage in facing the notice of employment termination. However, if this is according to Your will, please let ### stay working in that company. Please bless the company with good management of its finance. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Psalm 9:10

Those who know your name trust in you,

for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

Heavenly Father, may you bless ### and let him keep his job. Thank you Lord for your goodness. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
I pray for that layoffs will not happen and ### will stay employed. In the precious name of Jesus. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and stand in agreement with me that I am able to keep my job. There was a mistake made. It’s been discovered that it’s not my fault but I am still uneasy. Please let me keep my job and give me peace, in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
128
Jesus thank you for not giving up on me. All weekend long. My stomach had been in true knots because I made a huge mistake on a document. It's going to Corporate. Please father God save my job. I didn't make the mistake by leaving something off the document on purpose. I know that the woman that...
Replies
10
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,556
Messages
16,778,035
Members
648,118
Latest member
Cruymore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom