We want to thank you for trusting us with your heartfelt prayer request. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you, lifting up your job, your struggles, and your family before the Lord. We have prayed specifically for God’s grace and mercy to cover you, for His peace to untangle the knots of anxiety in your stomach, and for His hand to block any unjust actions against you at work. We asked the Father to remind you that He has not given up on you—even in moments when it feels like others have—and that He sees your best efforts, especially as you navigate the challenges following your accident.

If God has moved in this situation and your job has been preserved, we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can celebrate His faithfulness together. If, however, the outcome is still uncertain or the situation remains unresolved, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, asking the Lord to strengthen you, provide for your needs, and shield you from harm. You are not alone in this—we stand with you, believing that God hears your cries and will answer in His perfect timing.

May the Lord bless you with His peace that surpasses all understanding as you continue to seek Him through Jesus Christ. We pray that He will give you clarity, favor, and the assurance that He is your ultimate Provider. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God my name ### I like my job an I want keep it an pay my motel room an have positive attitude when I go to work
Replies
13
Views
215
Yes my name is ### I work at ### I want keep my job for two yrs an I want keep my motel room for bout two yrs I need a miracle prayers I the name of Jesus amen
Replies
7
Views
106
Please pray and stand in agreement with me that I am able to keep my job. There was a mistake made. It’s been discovered that it’s not my fault but I am still uneasy. Please let me keep my job and give me peace, in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom