To heal me from my ###

To heal me from my vitiligo
Dear ###, I pray that the healing power of the Almighty Lord God Jesus heals you from vitiligo. I proclaim that by His stripes you are healed (Isaiah 53:5). In Jesus's Almighty Name!!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯100 FOLD GREATLY THE GUYS GREATLY MADE TO B TOYS BRAINWASHED TO PUT ME DOWN AS A SPORT USE ME SO I CANT EVER B HAPPY GREATLYYYY GET WAY TO BUSY IN THERE OWN LIVES GREATLYYYY FORGET MY NAME FORGET ALL ABOUT ME STAY AWAY FROM ME THERES NO NEED FOR SPILLED MILK ANYMORE. I MOVE...
Replies
10
Views
99
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life keep me out of Harms way i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life please stop all persecution and harassment keep my landlords from demanding things bring conviction to her i draw a bloodline...
Replies
10
Views
182
Please pray for me to Our Lord Jesus Christ to heal me from throat problem or swelling I'm having a difficulty breathing. Thank you prayer warriors, Thank you Lord Jesus Christ.🙏
Replies
9
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,161
Messages
16,784,890
Members
648,739
Latest member
Elmaudurdell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom