To have A+ in my exams and ...

Charitalotos

Disciple of Prayer
To have A+ in my exams and all my marks should be put because I don't want to repeat.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to see me through over my exams that I have taken, and grant me my heart desires and flying colors in my results. Lord as I have sit my exams, I commit it in your hands, I pray for a positive outcome and good news. Let the results be pleasing unto my ears. I pray for success and...
Replies
10
Views
192
Hi i need your prayers for my exams tomorrow, and i hope that the holy spirit guides me while answer and pass this test, and make what ive reviewed i will remember
Replies
15
Views
172
After a very long time , I’m finally giving the literature exam I was waiting for . With a toddler and a lot of house responsibilities,I barely get time to prepare . Please pray that the Holy Spirit guides me to become disciplined, diligent and focused, pray for supernatural wisdom and...
Replies
8
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,430
Messages
16,787,949
Members
648,990
Latest member
Ghedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom